Seems you comes up with some marvellous ideas and strategies in Industry. Sounds Good ! Well from here your journey as an entrepreneur starts. In starting you get struggling bit reaching to your goals or take your business to greater heights.
From my point of view a start up is nothing but a big man mouth challenge and takes time to settle down or with time it improves a lot. In other words be patient..!!!!!!
Each and every step is taken very carefully like your project handling, marketing , finance set up, employees satisfaction and much more , it’s not an easy task.
Many of the young entrepreneur are confused in beginning like where to start from.
There are many marketing tools available that take your business to next level. Find the list of tools that might be handy for your business.
- Canva: It’s a designing software helps to create beautiful graphic designs without spending too much money . It’s easy and having millions of fonts , images libraries of different categories. You can use this tool as for Infographics, Business Card & for Social Media posts for driving huge traffic.
- Google Webmaster Tool: Its a free tool provided by Google which tracks issues bugs within your website or helps to let you know that your site is affected by malware or not.
- Watermark Software: It helps to protect your business or personal images through online theft. It is of two type Video or Batch Photo Watermark.
- GoDaddy: For any start up , a website is very important, website shows his company/business online presence through out globe. The requirement for any website is Hosting. Godaddy is the first choice for any businessman for Website Hosting as they have one click setup hosting and providing lightning fast hosting usage & bandwidth. They provide 24*7 team support etc.
- SearchMetrics: MNCs like Amazon, Ebay etc uses SearchMetrics tool for their SEO campaigns and getting good results with that. SEO is the process of reaching out globally , increase your business visibility Better the Digital Marketing Campaign more will there profit.
- Biteable: Now a days traditional marketing hardly any use or becomes 10% of that Digital Marketing. It is necessary for any Start Up that they grab the attention of users with first touch by creating videos that hit the deck. Biteable offers free themes, animations of different emojis , almost 100s of effects etc.
- Docracy: This software takes care of your legal documents online. It will cost less than hiring a lawyer. It has a diversified software having hundred – thousands of online them templates of legal documents. This software is basically for sweat ups and by default the online reach of documents is private.
- Zoho Docs: It is a cloud computing presenting software , Pdfs creator and much more. Its used as a virtual assistant for any virtual ideas.It has a vast rich experience of graphics with in it. It also provide the option to share PPTs , Pdfs with other users publicly etc.
- Google Analytics & Adwords: This is another tool provided by the Google that can be used to track traffic. For any start up it is necessary how their SEO or adwords campaign behaves like from where the users are coming from , how much time spend on their website each and every aspect of this track by Google Analytics. Adwords can also be integrated with analytics so that you can see which landing page gives you desired traffic with quality and leads. A/B testing an another example can also be integrated with analytics.
- Hubspot: It’s a king of inbound sale marketing software which generally increase traffic , leads and proven ROI. There are various tools available for SMM, SEO, content marketing , A/B Testing Tool etc.
Following above are some of the convenient marketing tools for your start up. From these tools you it might become easy for any startup to find their way in industry and proves determined at every level.